search
frame

Beta Today

Who will play today when it goes live?

Add me on origin: MrNokill
Created: 16/07/95
Comments
  • YorkyYorky Posts: 10
    I will download it on friday! I will add you :)
  • MystMyst Posts: 9
    Gotta say. Having insane fun with this. And for beta, very very smooth. Feels a lot like BF3. Will 100% buy. :)
  • EpicEpic Posts: 11
    Nice to hear the Myst :D I'm going to buy it as well!
  • NokillNokill Posts: 25
    Yea it's running so much better than any previous DICE game on day one...
    some tips, play in third person and don't aim down sight (aim assist will help out...)
  • InsaneInsane Posts: 7
    cant find you nokill :o
    add me: nxFrozen
  • Fun game, hope they iron out the the buggs, balance weapons and dont have a shity netcode at launch.
  • SphinXSphinX Posts: 16
    edited October 2015
    game doesn't work for me since it requires a nvidia-driver that is not supported by my graphics card.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151011/b3gpoga4.png

... any workarounds?
  • NokillNokill Posts: 25
    Likely have to get a new card then...
  • EpicEpic Posts: 11
    Are you sure they are not supported by your graphic card? In this case you have to buy a new one but what you also could try is downloading NVIDIA GeForce Experience aka. Shadowplay and if it works try to update your drivers. ^^
    edited October 2015
    The required driver is for the 600 Series and following ones... me: gtx260 ;-) ... finally a reason for an entire hardware upgrade for my 7 yr old baby. not sure what's reliable and future-proof since i am not into it anymore. What are u guys thinking about this setup:

- ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
    - Intel® Core™ i7-5820K
    - Kingston HyperX DIMM 16GB DDR4-2133 Kit
    - Alpenföhn Brocken 2
    - MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G

Do cpu-coolers for socket 2011 also fit 2011-3 ?!
    Is the 2011-3 the all-new thing or is there already another new socket announced?
    Does the i7-5820K work with higher clocked RAM (2400+) or is 2133 fine?

And the main question i ask myself: is it only the bf-beta that doesn't work with my driver or the stable as well!?
  • ikeahyllanikeahyllan Posts: 16
    edited October 2015
    that should work great, and if you wanna read http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1976870/lga-2011-backwards-compatible.html should help abit

p.s

Don't forget to buy a ssd hdd :)
    Already got one. My good old lady is booting up in 5 secs on win 8.1. Before ssd it took me 1 to 1,5 min.
  • MystMyst Posts: 9
    I have an ASUS GTX 970 and it runs like a dream. From what I hear the MSI is slightly better and more reliable. So you should be good to go with that. <:-P
  • aint your asus card better than msi myst?
  • VRZzzVRZzz Posts: 9
    I got the MSI and I am happy with it. Overclocked with afterburner too. With the MSI and the ASUS Strix you get a card, which handles noise very well. The fan doesnt even work at low load. And unless you are planning to do some rendering, video rendering and encoding, a Core i7 isnt really the thing for gaming. You get the same performance with a top notch core i5. And that comes from a guy who runs a Cire i7 4770k X( . There are no games, that support hyper threading or more cores than 4. GTA 5 and Witcher 3 are the first titles, that utilize the most of 4 cores.

Get a 1150 mainboard, there is no reason for 2011-3 unless you want to SLI, which is still not not doubling your performance. For the ram, I would go with corsair, but I guess kingston wont be a mispurchase. But get one without a hairstyle ("Heatspreader") which are only for 12 year old who cannot mount a decent CPU fan after that #:-S

For that 300€ you saved on mainboard and cpu, you can get a 500GB SSD (which I have) and install everything on it. I hate spinning disks, my next purchase will probably be a 1TB SSD or a NAS, so dont have to deal with that loud crap in my PC. You could also get a fancy case from Lian Li or something.
  • DeluxeDeluxe Posts: 12

vehicle spawned with no coin like in the beta